Sep 12, 2008

I love my camera!

I have this really nice digital Nikon camera that my father had purchased for me last year as a combination birthday/Mother’s Day gift. Although I did receive a Nikon SB-400 Speedlight Flash along with the kit that came with the camera, I have been somewhat envious and desiring to have the Nikon SB-600 AF Speedlight Flash to use with it instead. Especially after seeing the ease and results that my daughter has had with it. Both my daughter and I had purchased our Nikon D40X through camera.com.

And, since I have more of an interest in photographing people, not only would this flash be useful, but so would a Quantaray by Cokin P-Series Cokin Filter Holder BP700A along with a square soft diffuser filter.
Finally, a decent tripod like the Bogen tripod would make it complete. Just think of all of the portraits I could do with almost professional results.
Well, until I get the money together to slowly buy each item one at a time (after bills and the like first), I’ll just have to content myself with what I have for now until I can afford to buy better equipment as well as more.

In the meantime, I can dream……

No comments:

Share!